The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook , to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
The Social Media Specialist should understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
The Social Media Specialist could also be responsible for devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analyzing data.
- Develop, implement, and manage clients social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish, and share new content (including original text, images, video) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Manage social communities
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize client company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations and product development teams
- Create editorial calendars
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bolster client network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Develop and manage social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channel
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability