As a Digital Account Manager, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
- Planning, implementing and coordinating effective digital strategies
- Researching and determining client’s requirements
- Project management of new digital projects (such as full website design and build) including pitching, creative/UX briefs, proposal writing (including estimating time and costs), technical specification writing, functional specification writing, internal testing, UAT management, go live planning and implementation.
- Find & coordinate 3rd party resources, according to client’s requirements
- Negotiating prices with suppliers and creating estimates for clients.
- Liaising with suppliers i.e. hosting providers, email/SMS marketing providers, photographers, CGI companies to deliver client requirements
- Optimizing various digital platforms and web pages to improve organic traffic
- Reviewing and implementing ways to improve ROI
- Implementing methods to improve SEO driven content
- Managing on-going improvement plans across websites and CRM systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of various digital campaigns and strategies
- Preparing, maintaining, and presenting reports on day-to-day activities to clients
- Creating and maintaining long-lasting business relationships
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the digital marketing field
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Complete knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google AdWords
- Familiarity with data analytics and account management software
- Understanding of various digital platforms such as Youtube, IG, TikTok, LinkedIn, Quora
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the digital space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Ability to manage strict deadlines
- Having an eye for detail
- Ability to offer excellent customer service