Confident Communications will launch Marcomm Pills – how to get the Romanian client, workshops with pills of efficiency in marketing, communication, digital, … Read more
[ Interview Metropola TV: ”Go for what you know, when deciding to start a business” ]EN, News 27.04.2021
Mara Gojgar, the founder of Confident Communications, was invited last week at the morning show Dimineti cu Georgia, aired by Metropola TV.
After 10 years of entrepreneurship, she offered a few thoughts about what it takes to create a start-up:
- Between what you LIKE to do and what you KNOW to do, go for what you know, when deciding to start a business.
- Ask yourself who are you building the company for? For your own needs, or for making life better for your clients?
- There is a great difference between being a specialist in an industry and running a business in the same industry. Being a great travel guide, doesn’t make you a great entrepreneur in travel industry.
- Bet on a powerful team, even if you earn less money, pay more for great professionals.
- You are not the company you run, for example, the money you make it is the company’s money, not yours 🙂
WATCH the video interview here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_7rjZsjYA&t=524s
Confident Communications & Venus Five Photo Studio created “Drive Your Ambition – Entrepreneurs Who Create Legacy” campaign for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross launchCase Studies, News 04.06.2018
WHY THE DRIVE YOUR AMBITION – ENTREPRENEURS WHO CREATE LEGACY CAMPAIGN? The communication campaign was created to launch the Mitsubishi … Read more
Confident Communication becomes the communication partner for German life, health and accident insurer Signal Iduna‘s Romanian branch, starting February 2013. … Read more